Main guide bearing
Thordon Bearings offers two grades of water lubricated main shaft guide bearings for new turbines, upgrades from other bearings and full conversions from sealed oil systems.
Choose between SXL and Composite bearing depending on water abrasion
Thordon Main Shaft Guide Bearings offer:
- Long wear life and lower maintenance costs mean lower life-cycle costs
- Eliminates pollution risk
- Superior customer service means quick delivery and less downtime
- Full-cycle technical support includes system design, machining, installation and after-sales service
- Certification to ISO 9001:2008 ensures consistent custom and stock solutions
Thordon bearings can be specified as an upgrade for rubber or other non-metallic bearings in existing water-lubricated bearing systems or as a complete conversion from sealed oil or grease lubricated systems to pollution-free water lubrication.