Thordon Bearing is a pioneer in producing high performance, long lasting bearing system designs that require no oil or grease for over 40 years.
Our elastomer grades offer the best combination of strength/stiffness with flexibility/elasticity and abrasion resistance. The thermoplastic grade is a full form bearing that can operate at higher pressures than Thordon elastomers. Regardless of grade or configuration, Thordon bearings do not require grease or oil lubrication in dry or wet conditions.
- Long wear life and lower maintenance costs mean lower life-cycle costs
- Self-lubrication eliminates pollution risk
- Superior customer service means quick delivery and less downtime
- Certification to ISO 9001:2000 ensures consistent custom and stock solutions
Thosands of customers across the world, in both rehabilitation and new turbine projects, know Thordon bearings is the proven choice for performance and value.
Benefits for using Thordon:
- Long wear life
- Low friction/ No "Stick-Slip"
- High abrasion resistance
- Sizing flexibility - Easily machined on site
- Accommodates Edge loading
- High resilience/ Impact resistence
- Polution free operation - Wet or Dry
- Hardened journals not required